Comedian doppelgänger?!?!?!?!?

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Should be Sleeping, but instead I'm watching crappy television. So I go over to Comedy Central Presents and start watching not-that-funny Brooklyn comic Brian Scolaro.

5b1f932e.jpg

And I quickly realize...

He looks exactly like LinksOcarina.

PB210017.jpg

C'mon, you guys. Holy shit.

Ugh, find me some better pictures.

All the other photos of this guy online are corny 90's headshots, so that's about the best it gets. But trust me. There's this pic of Links that I'm imagining that is perfect for comparison, but I can't find it.

They both look like italiano New Yorkers, but my eyes still sees them pretty differently. Actually that comedian reminds me of one actor whose name I can't remember.

You're probably funnier than this guy, so don't worry. He actually made a "is sex with your clone gay or masturbation?" joke. On his Comedy Central special. There's a reason it was being aired at 2:00am.

used44 said:
You're probably funnier than this guy, so don't worry. He actually made a "is sex with your clone gay or masturbation?" joke. On his Comedy Central special. There's a reason it was being aired at 2:00am.

Strangely enough my friends and I were talking about this the other day. That joke was probably killer in the 90s though I pray it wasn't.

I thought...I thought Links was black. I really must've matched the wrong picture to the wrong name in one of the 'post your own pics' topic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod