Come stay at fuk your health hospital!

Funny enough most hosptials could be named that because of their poor service. (Waits for Stal to defend the health industry...)

hehe... I got another pitch for another Fauquier commercial.

First show a baby being born ib a hospital. Zoomed on parents happy face.
Then switch to night time in the mother's room holding her baby. The doctor breaks the door down wielding a chainsaw ans yells: "Your insurance has been denied!"
Show a bloodbath offscreen and the mother yelling "My baby!"
Show huge text: WE DON'T KILL F***ING BABIES LIKE OTHER HOSPITALS! Fauquier

aaaaaand scene!

Not much to say...it may be clean and sterile, but it does lack personal touch.

But, I would think that most doctors would WANT to be impersonal, since they are dealing with death and life every day.

Is this a fuck-your-health/Obamacare joke?

it's way over my head, man./next time just flush your money down the drain. same result.

I don't trust American hospitals anymore. I've been working on my Canadian accent. In case I ever seriously injury myself and need medical treatment, I can always go up there.

*ahem* Don-cha know I just gosh darn broke my foot on one of them there curling stones! They're heavier than they look eh?

I have a Canadian health card complete with maple syrup stamps so I'm good to go! (Only two more stamps and I get a free bottle!!!)

Haha! Amazing. Couldn't they have got the woman to pronounce it differently? Stupid Yanks!....Uh oh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod