CLEARVIEW?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the future this sort of thing goes in the GRandmasters board or in the inbox of a GRandmaster (such as myself, TNO, joeblow or dUKE) but thanks for letting us know.

Having said that you don't need to make the same comment five times in a review.

Sam

maca2kx said:
In the future this sort of thing goes in the GRandmasters board or in the inbox of a GRandmaster (such as myself, TNO, joeblow or dUKE) but thanks for letting us know.
Actually, the inbox of one of the GR staff members would be the best place, since you don't actually work on the website at all.

masterchris said:
maca2kx said:
Actually, the inbox of one of the GR staff members would be the best place, since you don't actually work on the website at all.

Oh no you didn't. Burninator in the house.

masterchris said:
maca2kx said:

*sigh* so much for keeping animosity to the private boards eh?

Fine, for clarity and to appease masterchris in the future something like this pertaining to the boards this sort of thing goes in the GRandmaster's board or the inbox of a GRandmaster such as myself, TNO, joeblow or dUKE whereas if it is to do with somewhere on the rest of the site (including user reviews etc) the actual GR staff such as joeblow or dUKE will have to take care of it, sometimes they are tricky to get hold of but a PM to them should suffice.

Sam

Well it's the truth; you have nothing to do with the rest of the website, outside of forum-related matters, so emailing you or TNO on a website-related issue is adding an extra, unnecessary step to the process, thus adding extra time between when the user initiates the process and an admin actually does something.
You're not Duke or Joe's secretary.

Alright masterchris, I think you got your point across. Now please drop it.

If, for some reason, you can't contact Duke or Joe, you can PM me and I should be able to take care of it. If I personally can't fix it, then I can go walk over and ask Duke or Joe to fix it.

Now I believe that the goal of this topic has been accomplished, and this topic can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle