Civ:Rev

Tylzen

Rookie
I just picked up my copy of Civilization:Revolutions (the Civ game for the next-gen consoles). I bought it while being on vacation in Sweden.

I must confess it actually is surprisingly good. It takes a while to get used to the graphics and interface, but it is a neat Civ game for the consoles (except Wii), I can recommend it :)

I will see if I can make my first review of a game here, about that game.

i must admit that i was slightly concerned about the transition from PC to console for civilization, but i guess they must have done a good job. Of course, i'm completely trusting you on this one, but i bet you're probably right anyways.

NickKmet said:
i must admit that i was slightly concerned about the transition from PC to console for civilization, but i guess they must have done a good job. Of course, i'm completely trusting you on this one, but i bet you're probably right anyways.

Well I need to play it some more, and test out the multiplayer.

I got some minuses, not big ones, but still.

- Maps are small.
- The advisors speaks Simish
- Not many other civs against you..

But lets see what kind of review I can cook together :)

I am interested to see what the transition from PC to console is like. I have recently gotten into Civ IV and I like it very much.

i downloaded the demo and this is a must buy for me... unfortunately this game is released on the 9th in hawaii.. boo!!

i was addicted to civ2 on my PC years ago... and now i get to take over the world all over again!! and again and again!!! bwahah!!!

How does the UI translate to the consoles? I've always thought playing a RTS without a keyboard would be odd.

Well I just got Civ Rev and I have to wait to get off work now so I can play. Only 1 hour til game time.

By the way how has the new job been treating you Tylzen

The review has been published! :)

Heh my first review here.. :)
It could have been better, I know.

I am on holiday and not currently at home! :) not for a whole week! :) But I hope you all like it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod