Cheats Medal

Boringman54

Rookie
I think GR should add a Cheat Medal to the medals you can get. So maybe, if you submit 5 cheats you get Cheats 1, submit 15 and you get Cheats 2 and so on. There's an FAQ medal so I think it would be right to add a Cheat Medal too.

The only problem is, people will then just make up cheats. There are so many games that already have faulty cheats, and this will only encourage people to continue the trend. Also, 1 cheat isn't that much, compared to a FAQ (which may or may not already include a cheat or two).

I'm pretty sure GR is sensible enough to know if a cheat is real or not. They probably test it to see if it is true.

Yeah, but Tyler would have to work overtime to stop all those crappy cheats..and after awhile, anyone would just give up and let them all through..

yeah, a cheats medal would be tough. i'm more in favor of a 'revolutionary' medal. anytime a member contributed something we used: a cheat, something i used in the manefesto, anything... a gm (at their discretion) could award a revolutionary point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod