Changes at GR.

GRColin

Rookie
So as you can likely see, there are many spam accounts. It's something we've been combating for a while now. While it isn't a spamdemic. Hey...I like that! It is annoying. That combined with the useless topics that appeal to the lowest common denominator have changed the face of the GR forums.

Game Revolution has always been a place about games. Lately, well for a few years now, it's moved away from that. The primary focus is on misc. and forum games. Today that changes. We want the primary focus to be on gaming. As forum admins, Longo and I approached Anthony about removing the misc section and getting back to our roots as gamers. In it's place is a "hardcore games" section. I hope you hardcore gamers enjoy it as much as we do. We wanted to stay as up to date with the gaming world as possible and have added in a movbile gaming forum section. In place of miscellaneous I have put a forum for discussing movies, music, tv shows and comics/books. Those are the most common non gaming subjects and I don't want us to feel as though those are taboo here. By replacing misc with that we can avoid topics pertaining to religion and politics and also hopefully reduce the amounts of spam and body shaving topics.

We have put a lot of thought into this new path the forums are to take and hope that, while the initial response may be that of nerd rage, you all see that it was the right decision to make.

Thanks for reading!
Lethean

You wouldn't have your sig if it weren't for Misc. Misc is like my fiefdom and you have taken it away from me! If this bs stands I want to be demodded.

[Insert "Ha, GAAAY!"]
--------------------------------------------------------
Cut along dotted edge
Do a barrel roll
Insert organ
???
Substantial losses
Lawsuit
Profit!

Wait. So is April Fools one of those holidays that when it falls on Sunday rolls over the whole weekend?

Cuz if so, that means that I still exist!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle