Candy Crush Saga! - Play NOW!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The Candy Crush ads that pop up when browsing the site on mobile are a tad aggressive. The forums are immune, as usual, but every other page is gated by a popup every time. Doesn't matter if I'm viewing mobile version or standard. It halts the page from loading and requires you to hit 'cancel.'

r9MAuTZ.png

X7Xv86z.png

Not the end of the world. I know you guys need to support yourself with ads. But c'mon, man.

You might as well give in and get it. The concept isn't particularly original but it's a good time killer.

Oh Candy Crush. On Facebook, I'm getting to the point where I want to delete the people who invite me to play. Good friends of mine are tarnishing their good souls with this shit!

MattAY said:
Oh Candy Crush. On Facebook, I'm getting to the point where I want to delete the people who invite me to play. Good friends of mine are tarnishing their good souls with this shit!
Yeah, sorry about that.

That's what you get for using an iPhone.

Meanwhile, on Android,
https://adblockplus.org/en/android-install

Then just turn it off every now and then to click on a couple ads to provide money.

I do that with Youtube, too. The guys i enjoy watching, i'll watch the video once and then turn ABP off and rewatch it, getting all clicky.

We're looking into this now. Nothing should pop up every page view.

Sorry about this guys. I know all too well how annoying Candy Crush Saga invites can be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle