Boarderlands 2 Zero's Haikus

Guernica

Rookie
I thought you guys would like this. Apparently all (most) of Zero's quotes are in haiku form.

CiwCG.jpg

-Shamelessly stolen from reddit

yeah I am enjoying playing a haiku-spouting robotic assassin in the game.

Now if only handsome Jack wasn't such an annoying douchebag.

Green_Lantern said:
Handsome Jack is fucking awesome!
This.

Seriously, <3 Handsome Jack. Especially when you're doing that audio log mission right at the start and things go all dark while he laughs, then the rest of the messages up to level 5 are so just straight funny.
I'm getting the feeling this game is going to be a long one, considering i've blown a fuckton of hours on it already and only just hit level 14. 14! When i know for a fact some of the later enemies are 60+!

And just putting it out there, but Jakobs weapons are the best. I roll around with a 150+ damage revolver and dump all the rounds in it into the enemy in just over a second, which takes out un-shielded nomads.

Speaking of nomads, does/did anybody else find the mission where you rescue roland complete bullshit because there's about 15 nomads with the bloody shields?
Snipe foot - wait - Snipe foot - wait -Snipe foot - wait - Snipe foot - wait -Snipe foot - lifts shield - snipesnipesnipe - dead.
Meanwhile your shield is going down due to the repeated shots from the nomad/other nomads/bruisers and throwing your aim off meaning you miss 1/3 the shots making the process even slower.

I snapped towards the end and whipped out a rocket launcher and jumped around fucking everyones day up.

I'd like to ask you guys:

I've never played Borderlands, however it looks a lot like Fallout but with more character. I've always been on the assumption that's it's very online based. But if I were to buy it as a single player game would it be fucking awesome? I've seen gameplay videos and trailers etc and it always looks great.

So should I get Borderlands 2 for just little ol' me?

MattAY said:
I'd like to ask you guys:

I've never played Borderlands, however it looks a lot like Fallout but with more character. I've always been on the assumption that's it's very online based. But if I were to buy it as a single player game would it be fucking awesome? I've seen gameplay videos and trailers etc and it always looks great.

So should I get Borderlands 2 for just little ol' me?

I agree with Used to a degree, it really is the best in it's form online but I played both borderlands 1 & 2 just singleplayer and had a blast. You may find it boring to play by yourself but I like it cause I'm selfish and want all the loot. I guess it's like a MMO in the since you can have a lot of fun just playing by yourself and leveling up your character without interacting with others but if you play with others it's really fun and you get the most out of it. But at the same time by yourself can be fun... It is for me at least.

Love playing as Maya, when my buds get the time and we start out play thru I'll play as Axton though I feel like I'll be bored from him cause I played as Roland for the first one. I like Handsome Jack, the humor of the game hasn't gotten old but then again I am only a lvl 18 and I just completed the mission where: Angel phase locks sanctuary's core and the city teleports

I do love Fallout, and I've plays days of that without getting bored. If it's similar to that then it's sold.

I guess kind of in a way...

I'd almost say Borderlands is more of a Diablo-esque FPS. It's a lot more loot oriented than Fallout it. Still really really fun either coop or single player.

The only ways it's similar to Fallout are that it's technically an RPG and you shoot stuff. Borderlands is more like Diablo with guns.

I'm playing borderlands 2 on my own because PC version with no internet on my gaming PC, but i did borderlands 1 and played some of 2 on the 360 with a friend.

Game is still very fun on your own despite being set up for multi player, which is actually pretty awesome considering most other games manage to balls that point up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod