Black Swan

WickedLiquid

Regular
What at first looks like a chick flick may be one of the trippiest movies of the year! It's preimering at the Toronto film festival and I'm checking this out for sure if I can get tickets. Doesn't hit theaters until December.

Directed by Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler, Requiem for a Dream, Pi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9DevdBi ... re=popular

Looks pretty good, plus that make out scene looks promising :lol:

Natalie: Have you not heard? I thought everyone has heard?

Mila: What?

Natalie: BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD! THE BIRD IS THE WORD! *turns into black swan* BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD! THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!!

But seriously, Portman is #1 .. that girl is smokin hot, can act and has some crazy ass edumication. Mila Kunis is just icing on the visual cake, at least they make out.

As with everyone: WTF? - Ooh! Natalie x Mila - WTF?

Or someone is making a movie based on a Penny Arcade comic:

919091967_eg3wG-L.jpg

The fact that Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have a rough, hard sex scene is a plus. The fact that they're both quite competent actors is a plus. The fact that this is directed by Aronofsky is a negative.

I am still recovering from Requiem for a Dream. But The Wrestler was damn good....

Ugh, why does he make arthouse films like this and confuse us all...

BlackStar said:
As I watched that trailer I went from

WTF is this shit?

to

HOT DAMN

to

WTF was that shit?
This
Lethean said:
The fact that Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have a rough, hard sex scene is a plus. The fact that they're both quite competent actors is a plus. The fact that this is directed by Aronofsky is a negative.
and that

I dunno about you guys but I like Aronofsky. Pi, Requiem and Wrestler were all great films. I also liked The Fountain which a lot of people hated.

I just watched the trailer again.

I downloaded the 1080p version and played it through my sound system.
I had it blaring out loud (roughly 120db - no lies) at the part where she pulls the... Thing out of her flesh.
On a 55" LED.

On a related note, i no longer sleep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle