Best. Game. Ever.

...Lego Star Wars II? Best game ever? Are you serious?! Sure, the original Lego Star Wars was a fun distraction from life, but that hardly makes it a great game, let alone it's sequel. However, it hasn't been released yet, so we should give it a bit of time. However, they are going to eliminate the restrictions that tied down the potential of Lego Star Wars I. Also, they are using the original trilogy, undoubtedly BETTER then the prequel trilogy. Considering the first Lego Star Wars game...this one probably isn't going to be spectacular either. But I'm still going to buy it.

Sam here. I thought the original was very well done although lacking a few things here and there. Too linear IMO. Althought, the DS version does look like eye candy to me so that might just draw me to buy it :D

Legos Star Wars is a joke. The Best Game Ever Should go to GoldenEye 007. That game is a classic forever!!!!

well maybe if you had friends and played 4 players on it.. then it would have been your favorite. well thats my all time favorite game

Best game ever?

I think it'd be either Suikoden 1, Half-life 1 or Unreal Tournament: Game of The Year Edition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod