Battlefield: Bad Company 2

schimmel

Rookie
I noticed there wasn't a topic about this yet. I played the first one a little and thought it was alright, but I never did take it online though. I'm assuming with a sequel everything is tweaked and improved, with more things to do and more buildings to blow up. Anybody get it yet? Any thoughts or comments?

^GL has it. and like half of my Steam friends all have it.
Meanwhile, I'm struggling to find anybody that hasn't given away Borderlands because the multiplayer didn't work.. and now that it does, I'm the only one who still has it.

keepithowitis said:
I'm struggling to find anybody that hasn't given away Borderlands because the multiplayer didn't work.. and now that it does, I'm the only one who still has it.
What fantastic idiot gets rid of Borderlands because he can't go online and be a jackass?

As for Battlefield, if I get it, I'll try to get it on PC, because my PS3 is just too busy at the moment.

Yeah, do it!
I'm out of money ATM but resisting the urge to pirate this. The Battlefield series is just too dear to me.

So should an avid online MW player join in the Bad Company? I wanna know if this is worth my time or if I'm just gonna take the same opinion as I did with MAG and have it gather dust until I sell it

In comparison to MW2 the major issues are the amount of bullets it takes to kill someone (a whole clip of an assualt rifle usually) and the fact that suddenly 203s aren't so noob, which took a while to get used to. I still feel dirty everytime I 203 someone :p

Having said that, it's a heck of a lot of fun. I'd take MW2 anyday, but Bad Company is definitely worth your time.

There is a hardcore mode in BC2...Which ups bullet damage for people complaining about that.

I personally love the BC2 multiplayer...It's tons of fun and focuses on teamwork more than individuals...One person can carry a team in MW2, but that won't fly in BC2 and I love it because of that.

I like how cheesy the storyline was..."Oh I'm not going on, I need to retire." then one of them makes an heroic speech and the music plays, I lol everytime.
Haven't played online yet, I'm recently playing Metro 2033.

Much prefer this to most other multiplayer shooters, including MW1 & 2.

The maps are so fun and so balanced. Every match is like playing four little matches (in Rush).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod