which do you prefer

• a picture of yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or a picture of something that represents yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is that a question one honestly needs to ask?

The long story:

People generally want a bit of anonymity or privacy. Hence why people go by pseudonyms (most of the time), and that's also likely why they don't really flaunt pictures of themselves or those they care about all over the Internet. You never know which sicko will see it (especially here).

With that said, there's also probably some self-confidence issue that most Internets frequenters have. You know, obese people with self-diagnosed Aspburgers syndrom and a hefty helping of pimples and have probably not bathed in a week. You know, WoW folk.

Pick either/or definition on a case by case basis. It's always one of the two.

Oh, and I guess some people like posting funny pictures or something that they connect with on some level, for whatever reason. I thought Jack Black's flaming microphone from PoD was funny as shit, so there it is.

Meh, I've given this more attention than it deserves.

I guess I'll shove this over to Misc.

I like the color of my avatar which is the primary reason why I use it. Makes my posts stand out.

my avatar is a black and white of myself.not really. and i like ska. if you wanna see a picture of me, thats what the "pictures of yourself" topics are for, just to get a taste. im not gonna shove my awesome-ness in your face all the time, youd like me less (if possible)

I think its cos its too small so u can barely see your face anyway.

Plus, my avatar was when GR still had ranks, so its got a tad of history for me.

I always thought it was a flower, but it appears to be.. some.... sort... of airship?

And Used, what the fuzzle is yours?

I always thought it was a flower too. Or a hummingbird or something.

Mine is a pretty picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod