Boringman54

Rookie
I've been trying to change my avatar but it's just not working. It did change for a little bit but went back to the one I have now. I've tried removing it, but it stays, I've tried removing it then chaging but it still stays and I've tried just changing it without removing it but it still stays. What's wrong?

This is a known issue to a lot of the users. Sometimes it changes a few days after you make the change on the profile page. It is strange that it isn't instant.

This happened to me as well. I deleted my old one and put the Auron picture in, yet my old one still came up. After a day it was fine though

It's because the way they are stored the image name doesn't actually change so your browser thinks it's the same image and uses the old one in your cache. Clearing your cache will make it change for you but other people won't see the new one until their cache gets cleared.

Ideally the images would get a new name when they are uploaded.

Bah! Mine has just been broken forever. Once upon a time it was a chocobo. I dunno what it is even supposed to be anymore, cos I tried changing it about 3 or 4 times. No matter. Im sure whatever it is, is awesome! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod