Auto time-out

This is more complaint than question. Whats the deal man?

I'm a little cranky. I wrote a nice, long response to the article Nick posted earlier about video games and males. Unfortunately, in the amount of time it took me to compose it, the site logged me out. So when I hit post, my nice huge blog entry disappeared into nothingness, unable to be recovered. Looks like I'm going back to constructing my bigger posts/entries in a word processor....

Shit, I'm really sorry about that. I honestly don't know the solution to that article as I'm on the site all the time and I've never been logged out due to time.

Its all good man. I was just a little pissy. Honestly, its my own fault. I've been on the internet long enough to know that things like that occasionally happen, and I should have just done it how I always have before.

Lesson for the people. If you are going to write something that is going to take a while to compose, do it in a word processor first.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Once it happens to you, you never forget it.

I never post a wall of text. In fact the only time I have is when I've written reviews here. And I just kept Ctrl+C-ing at every paragraph.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod