Attention Wal-Mart shoppers; we now have 10% off all forks.

BlackStar

Rookie
OMFG!!! 10% OFF FORKS!

2044cefb3321b3e51290777.jpg

Happy Black Friday everyone!
Anyone do any shopping today?

hahaha, those better be stainless steel forks!

What's the story behind Black Friday anyway? I mean why line up over night just to get caught in a stampede of deranged shoppers. Is it really worth all the hassle just to save a few bucks?

I stampeded my way into Target, pushed several families aside, grabbed my stuff out of the hands of other shoppers, stabbed an old lady, and then realized I forgot my wallet and had to push my way out.

Longo_2_guns said:
I stampeded my way into Target, pushed several families aside, grabbed my stuff out of the hands of other shoppers, stabbed an old lady, and then realized I forgot my wallet and had to push my way out.
Yeah, that happens to me all the time too. Usually i remember just after i've stabbed someone and had a quick thought about taking their wallet.

Why are the black people layin' in on the white lady on the floor?! What is Black Friday REALLY about huh!?!!

We got up early and got a new artificial Christmas tree (sorry, Holiday bush) at Home Depot and then came home. Haha. Pretty uneventful Black Friday. I feel sorry for all the suckers getting their heads crushed at Walmart.

WickedLiquid said:
What's the story behind Black Friday anyway? I mean why line up over night just to get caught in a stampede of deranged shoppers. Is it really worth all the hassle just to save a few bucks?

Black Friday is just the day where you can get the most ridiculous savings on almost anything. Some people think it's worth a stampede, others (like me) don't think it's worth the rush at all. Granted, right now I think it's Best Buy that has Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for almost 50% off ($35 instead of $60) and GameStop has PS3 bundles and 360 bundles that come with two free games and some other cool crap, but I just can't bring myself to wake up after eating all that turkey just to go shopping.

And I'd rather not be trampled by idiots who seriously can't form a civilized line to get into stores

I've been looking for an HDTV/Monitor under $100. I when to 4 different stores today and found a one, but I've read that HDCP is bad especially when paired with DVI, so I'll have to keep shopping...online this time.

I saw the remnants of what was the camping line-up at Target, but I have no idea what everyone bought. The shelves were perfectly stocked for what I saw, so they either walked out empty handed or they were far more prepared for this than Walmart, who had all manner of junk spilled out across the isles.

Well I didn't find a TV, but I just bought a 500GB hard disk with 7200 write speed and 16MB cache, for my PS3, for $50. WIN!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod