Assassins Creed Unity runs...

Hm, that is kinda annoying to be honest.

On one hand it's kinda a good thing I suppose, that both versions are equally "locked" in a sense so people from both sides won't be able to argue.

But on the other hand, it's going to create even more arguments, because people are going to argue something like "Oh man, why did they do that? Why are they holding back the PS4 just to make X-Box players happy?" etc (sorry Madster I wasn't directly quoting you, I was just using that as an example).

I don't have an X-Box One, I've got a PS4 so naturally this is a little annoying to me, still I look forward to playing Assassin's Creed: Unity.

Unrelated: I watched the "interview" beneath that article... man the interviewer is a bit of a troll.

[Edit] Never mind about the interview, it's a hoax interview.

Still gonna buy it. Mostly because they've just rehashed the AC2 story but in France by the sounds of it (from the protagonist POV, obviously French Revolution is massively different)!

http://ign.com/articles/2014/10/09/why- ... per-second

So apparently letting the game run better on higher powered hardware wouldn't be 'fair'.
Well, let's all thank ubisoft for bringing everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

Don't worry though, we have the 'World Level Design Director' acting like a fucking retard and attempting to equate movie framerate with video framerate, again. Because apparently the hobbit gives companies free reign to piss on gameplay, simply because a non-interactive medium typically drowning in motion blur didn't work with less motion blur and higher framerates.
Why does a director know so little about video games?

Actually, why do i care? We all know ubisoft are a bunch of incompetent dickheads second only to EA in terms of shittiness. This whole thing only helps reinforce that. Trying to convince people that 30fps was a choice they went with because 60fps 'looked weird' goes to show just what they think of their customers, too. We're walking wallets with fucking drool bibs attracted to shiny things.

As long as the PC version doesn't experience a graphical downgrade, like we received with watchdogs, then I will be happy.

This is ubisoft though so it is likely the PC version will have hidden graphics features that modders will have to find and unlock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo