Anybody a fan of....

Delorean88

Rookie
... Gundam? I first started with Gundam Wing when I was little and been in love with it ever since. Mobile Suit Gundam (original) is the best but can't enjoy it because the animation quality is so old. Though I have to say the original is the best without getting attacked by major gundam fanatics. A friend of mine told about one of the new series they did Gundam 00 and on youtube they stream it for free and I've been watching it and it's kinda awesome. Not the best but still cool. The games were good enough to impress gundam fans like me. Zeonic Front and Journey to Jaburo were my favorites along with Fed. Vs. Zeon. I'm pissed Mobile Ops One Year War never released in america.... Why can't America embrace Gundam? Oh well at least Mechwarrior is making a comeback.

Anyone else here at GR gundam fans or am I once again the only person (usually when people aren't gundam fans they're at least dragon ball Z fans)

The only Gundam thing I've done is download the Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack - it's fucking amazing!

no.
Furries.jpg

Battletech.

I enjoyed Mobile Suit Gundam, but I wouldn't call myself a massive Gundam fan.

And as for the whole animation quality being old thing, I like watching semi-older shows and giggling a bit at what they looked like. :p

Gundam Wing was awesome, even though when I watched it I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I still loved it though. I have a little Epyon figure sitting on my desk, that thing was badass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod