Any online dominoes games for more fun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodythin

Rookie
Hi everybody, I have just started playing dominoes and was wondering that if I can brush up my skills better. There is going to be a competition later, and I want to prepare for that. Learning some new tricks and tips would certainly help me to stand a better chance.
Any suggestions on that would be helpful.

Re:

I think that if you would have a basic search online ....you would find some material on that……may be a guide or a e-book……but in my opinion the best way to master a game is to play it on an on and the experience you have against your competitors will be the ultimate resource of learning. You can always play the game online and learn from that. There is which is a good online portal for dominoes players to make them more advanced with games against different players around the globe.

Oh thank you sharenbeb! I'm so glad you signed up just one day after this esoteric enquiry was made and used your first, and so far, only post to direct the topic maker (a single poster, recently registered user with an odd sounding name himself) to an obscure website!

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod