Any Hellsing fans?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by ghostlymatty, Dec 8, 2007.

?

which was better?

1. hellsing ova

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. original hellsing manga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ghostlymatty

ghostlymatty Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    you gotta love this show, which is better in your opinion, the hellsing ova(ultimate) series or the original manga

i would have added the new one hellsing:bloodknight up there but i havent seen it yet, so ill wait for that one.

2. ghostlymatty

ghostlymatty Guest

3. downwitdaclown69

The series man. Both are the shit, but i like to see my animation on screen with sound other than just reading it, hellsing is fuckin great!

4. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

I started to watch it but the fucking english voices were so fucking annoying I couldn't even stand it watching it

5. Mod-Chip

Mod-Chip Rookie

^ yeah man i find it impossible to watch Cowboy Bebop with english dubs; I prefer subtitles way better.

Alucard ftw.

-BBK

6. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

Yeah. even though I don't watch alot of anime.. when I do watch anime it has to be with english subtitles.

7. ghostlymatty

ghostlymatty Guest

no fans of the manga huh, i dont blame you, any other series out there similar to thsi i should know about