Another GTA forum?

FLtopShotta

Rookie
Sorry everyone but this gaming is raising so many brows and questions i just need to discuss. Like the online rumor, i love playin the PSP ones on multiplayer its just crazy but if they make this one online it would be sick!! Also the crouching capabilities and the police radar so instead of the police just knowing where you are all the time your able to sneak under there radar. And anyone whos seen the second trailer has seen the main character hangin from a helicopter and off the back of a delivery truck. I've seen GTA forums in the past where ppl have wanted these capabilities and now Rockstar says there finally putting them into the game? I mean what else could make this game number one on the top selling list? oh yea the fact the ppl can call a number and do a funny shout out and Rockstar might put it in the game, talk about consumer contributions! Who else has high expectations for this game?

Yea but its not like San Andreas its better they said its just big as SA cuz the 360 DVD+DL discs only hold up to 8GBs while the PS3's Blu-ray hold up to 25GBs, but u gotta take into consideration that SA had alot of desert and there just gonna fill all that empty space with city!!!! And alotta better features with smarter more ruthless police man i can't wait til March 3rd!!!! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod