Another celebrity death for the year

RIP. She was a good actress. Terrible that it's happened at the holidays too.

I'm guessing either drugs or bulimia. She's really quite young to be suffering from cardiac arrest and was extremely thin. I could be way off of course. I'm not trying to smudge her name like a tabloid reporter, I'm just guessing is all.

Either way, it is unfortunate - Especially right before Christmas. I imagine that will be hard on her family.

I realize this is still the eyar of celebrity deaths, but I thought that shit was over.

Also, kind of random.

I don't understand why people are so distraught over this, yes, she was in the public eye, but not really. Other than Sin City and King of the Hill I can't even really name something she was in. Oh yeah, 8 Mile.

Oh well, another celebrity dies and my life is unchanged.

My money's on a cocaine overdose.

Guys, I can't help but feel the attitude towards celebrity deaths has swung the other way. I don't think anyone is expecting you to become disillusioned with the world and run off to Tibet, it's just something to talk about and it happens to be intrinsically unfortunate. If it doesn't interest you then don't talk about it. Whether you realize it or not, stating you don't care is actually an aggressive move that naturally shifts your indifference at least slightly to hostility, which isn't fair to the celebrity. I believe your point is that they're just like anyone else, but if anyone else came up to you and told you their uncle died, I don't think your first response would be "I don't care."

That's how I see it anyways.

You know, I blame all this celebrity death business on Billy Bob Thornton.

Look at the signs. A lot of the people he stars with die.

Bernie Mac and John Ritter (Bad Santa) to name two.

32 is seems too young to have a cardiac arrest. I didn't find her to be a great actor. I'm sad for her family though.

i wanted to marry that woman. oh well. just gonna have to dig up her grave and jump her bones.

her bones will be bigger than my bone. get it, get it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod