Always bet on Duke

First off, this.

Second off, among the features included are only two guns and regenerating health, which are the opposite of Duke Nukem and really kind of suck in general. So that's disappointing as hell.

Longo_2_guns said:
First off, this.

Second off, among the features included are only two guns and regenerating health, which are the opposite of Duke Nukem and really kind of suck in general. So that's disappointing as hell.

Bah ... didn't see that post. A moderator can delete this thread then, don't want to clog up the forums. Sorry and thanks for showing it to me Longo. :)

Longo_2_guns said:
First off, this.

But longo sir, you have 2 guns.

lokness said:
Longo_2_guns said:
First off, this.

But longo sir, you have 2 guns.

Makes him double awesome?

they really need a FPS that DOESNT HAVE HEALTH REGEN! why is it ever joe blow that decides to save a slut can regen health?! for reals..

Is it wrong that the one main thing I desire is to pay strippers to flash you?

Daddio said:
DOESNT HAVE HEALTH REGEN!
Plans for my game consist of a system that only allows you to heal by killing more enemies. In critical situations though, you can take cover and patch yourself up, like in Far Cry.

I like the two guns thing for realistic shooters but come on... this is duke nukem. There is a gun called the "BFG" which stands for "Big Fucking Gun" The game is about saving babes from aliens and Duke is the only man in his universe that could do it... This game is anything but realistic.

Regenerating health I don't really care about.

Let me be the first to completely, whole-heartedly say, I'm not excited for this. It's going to make you take off the rose-colored lenses and realize...there's a reason it couldn't make another appearance for so long. Duke Nukem 3D is the FPS equivalent of FF7, in that it's a good game that is overrated.

UrbanMasque said:
I thought this topic was about a Duke Ferris comeback...
... and now I'm sad. :oops:

Yeah, same. I thought Kijan might be reporting that Duke had been hired by a better game site/magazine. :(

used44 said:
UrbanMasque said:
I thought this topic was about a Duke Ferris comeback...
... and now I'm sad. :oops:

Yeah, same. I thought Kijan might be reporting that Duke had been hired by a better game site/magazine. :(

And you BOTH make me VERY sad. :crying4:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod