A story to look into... ?

Tylzen

Rookie
After buying the latest ubisoft adventure of a game, the sequal to Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2.
It got high grades on the net for the PS3.

But when I booted my copy of it and wanted to try the online part.
Then the entire world collapsed, it's totally broken online, even with the 1.10 patch they released.

On their official forum there is an uproar, every single PS3 owner is not able to play the game online.
Ubisoft's first respons was that it had to be a user problem and not their software.

I was just wondering how it can be that major gaming sites are giving the sequal to Las Vegas on the PS3 high grades, when you're not able to play online at all.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/1991064316 <-- Official forum.

People in masses are getting their money refunded.
Myself, I am waiting for a reply from the Ubisoft danish PR department.
Or else I will trade it in for GTA IV :)

So what I am wondering with this thread, is that if some in the GR staff have heard something in the Gaming world, "behind the scenes" about what is going on, and how big a deal it is?
So far hundreds has sign on their forums and asked what is wrong with their PS3 since they can't play online.

IGN is also digging into the story as it seems :)

I got the direct number to Ubisoft HQ in Denmark, they told me to call them tomorrow :D

StalfrosCC said:
So a game released with a bug. This happens often.

Well Stal I can see past a bug or two, that's okay, that's what patches are for, unforseen bugs.
But this is a total lack of online play.

StalfrosCC said:
Content on this page was provided by Action Trip and was not written by, nor does it express the opinions of the Game Revolution staff. Original article.

I know it's not written by GR, but atleast they got the news on their site too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod