A sad sight

Me, drunk, sweaty, and playing guitar hero 2 at a friends 25th birthday party.

Meguitarhero.jpg

I am ashamed of this picture...so thats why I show it to you all. I was told I was on Misrolu, playing it on expert, and getting a 73%.

Not bad, considering thats a song I can barely complete.

I don't drink Coffee.

My friend works at Starbucks though, and we used them for beer pong and soda that night. And I was sweaty beacuse it was in a small apartment, crammed with at least 30 people, and had one window open.

XD nice... and your drunk. the coffee was to sober up b4 attempting GH2.

why is the door behind you barricaded. with that blue bed , on top of the lock on the door.

Is this picture on a gaming site supposed to be like those pictures on packets of cigarette...

Even the room seems to be drunk, the wall looks like it's tipping over

I'm tempted to add a Barbara Streisand picture onto the wall.
Why?
It's just what I do.

UrbanMasque said:
why is the door behind you barricaded. with that blue bed , on top of the lock on the door.

Good point. Who were you trying to keep out? That or keep in I guess. Guitar Hero Sex Slave? I didn't know they came out with that game.

Disregard the Guiter Hero, this is clearly an ad for Starbucks, it seems those whores have invaded the forums.

And the keys on your lap? Were you planning a quick exit after this little jam session? Ah well, it's good to see the lead singer of Loverboy somewhere again.

NjNakedSnake said:
And the keys on your lap? Were you planning a quick exit after this little jam session?

where's he gonna go.. the door is locked and barricaded. Hes there... the starbucks cups are for pissing and $h!***g.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod