A New Leaf for Clover?

Nick_Tan

Rookie
A New Leaf for Clover?

seeds080_gum.jpg

The heads of Clover, the studio that brought us Okami and God Hand, has been reassembled into the recently established company Seeds. The minds behind Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, and Devil May Cry have finally left their past behind completely (sorry, Capcom). But a notable patch of staff members still remain at Clover, but first guesses would lead us to believe that many of them will eventually plant themselves in the soil of Seeds.

Will this new company be the second coming of Clover? Or will the same bugs that dissolved Clover find their ways into its progeny?

If the last two games by Clover show any direction that this Seeds company is going to go, I say bring it on. God Hand = too awesome for words. Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry, Okami? All in one place??? I can only begin to imagine the awesome that is going to hit the gaming scene in the future.

I personally thought God Hand was a vastly inferior game to Okami, but if they make a game like Okami again, then Clover could become one of the strongest developers out there, rivaling groups like Rare and Rockstar.

So, the people who made 3 of Capcom's signature PS2 games; Okami, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil, are now in this new company?

Dude, they are going to make some sweet games! Well, at least I hope they do.

I personally thought God Hand was a vastly inferior game to Okami, but if they make a game like Okami again, then Clover could become one of the strongest developers out there, rivaling groups like Rare and Rockstar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod