A girl walks by you with dreamy eyes...

A girl walks by you with dreamy eyes do you

• stop and look at her?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • try to gain her attention by seductive insinuations?

• bluntly ask her for her number?

• approach her with an enlightened spark in your eyes?

• Total voters
Where's the option, "Run away in fear of her noticing you", or, "Ask her if her name is Katie", or, "Stay far enough away so that you don't catch cooties"?

BBK, wsup with your polls lately? Are you doing guerilla research for Axe Body Spray or something? I'm just waiting for your next topic: "Even with the penis, do you consider yourself a man...O Rly?"

Again, again, again, it depends.
Have you ever had a situation where a girl was checking you out but you decided not to advance? Now that's an empty feeling! On one hand your manhood wants to kick your own ass for not doing something about it, but on the other hand you may have just been ...'too busy'..
I don't make conversation with every pretty girl I see, sometimes those eyes are too empty :|
But other times I can't help myself, I have to say something! But not because her eyes alone drove me to speak up :)
Men are very keen on what they find attractive in ladies, as are ladies towards men; it's a very fine line. But once you can see that quality in another that you truly hold dear, it becomes incredibly difficult for you to think about anything else.

That's the point when I speak up.

^ YES! :D I got a hugemungous hig from all 50 kids at once at work this morning...I had actual fear for my life

link56 said:
Maca, that is quite possibly the greatest post ever.

:D Funnily enough I am more proud of that post than I am of my essay length post on time travel way back when.

Sam

link56 said:
Maca, that is quite possibly the greatest post ever.

hahaha agreed.

id honestly ask her her name first, then ask if she were single.

then ask her:
why dont we do it in the road?

Enigma said:
^ YES! :D I got a hugemungous hig from all 50 kids at once at work this morning...I had actual fear for my life

I love higs.

!!!
Enigma.
I just noticed your avatar is the cover of The Division Bell.
Therefore I believe that you are a Pink Floyd fan!
I also must ask, the enigma of which your username speaks, is it the Publius Enigma!??
:shock: :D :D :D :D :D :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod