9/11

Wes

Rookie
9 years ago today we all sat and watched as the WTC went tumbling down. Like it or not, it's a part of our history and will be remembered by future generations.

wtc1024x768.jpg

RIP to the 2,752 victims.

RIP indeed.

What's shameful is that the new tower that should have started 5 years ago still hasn't been laid down thank's to corruption.

*salutes*
All the best to Links, BlackStar and any other New Yorker from GR.

A lot has changed, except for Bin Laden, he's still a free man. :?

the new building is well on it's way, something like 25 stories high, should be topped out inside of a year. But yes, it is shameful how long it took to get started

Hey lokness, did you know Elvis is still alive?
Also we never landed on the moon.
And JFK was not assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, it was the Cubans.
Kurt Cobain was murdered and Courtney Love hired the hit-man.
We've been visited by UFO's at least twice a year and the government is keeping it under wraps ever since one crashed at Roswell in 1947.
2Pac is still alive, he's just waiting seven years for a clean record so expect a comeback in 2003.
The holocaust never happened,...
And Stephen King killed John Lennon

hey liquid, did you know im just a sheep and swallow everything the media gives me.

including dick?

LinksOcarina said:
Or dead. I still say dead.

I dunno, I think that would've made the news.

Plus with a $25 million bounty just on his whereabouts, I'd assume it would be a big deal.

*yawn* break out the american flags and the american flag themed clothing and bad photo shops of a eagle crying. i'll be over here not giving a damn and trying to deal with the present.

9 years ago now?! Wow, seems not that long ago to me.
You know what's annoying though? You guys put the fucking month first in your dates.

9 years ago I woke up in Annapolis to this news. With a ton of my friends working for the government and a dad who works for an airline...that was a pretty crappy day.

RIP. Hopefully, we can actually do something to honor this day.

I still say Bin Laden wasn't behind it. Either way I can see his hate towards us. During the cold war we used him and when the Soviets caught him we denied everything and left him to rot in a Russian prison. But it was a tragedy so R. I .P

i was asleep when it happened. then my gf called crying about, and i was mad that i got woken up over it. i will always hate new york. always.

I was back in 5th grade when this happened. All of the kids were getting excused from the school by their parents and not me. I had no idea what was going on. Our school doesn't permit us to watch news until we are in 6th grade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod