4chan to the rescue?

WickedLiquid

Regular
I don't know if you've heard about it, but there is a video on YouTube (I think it's been taken down now) of some girl throwing a bunch of cute puppies into a river and killing them....

The video was posted on /b/, a place I never go, and the creatures who dwell on the forums have located who they believe to be this girl as well as the camera man.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/4ch ... owing-girl

Seriously, that video just put me in a bad mood. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :(

Just because they want to punish someone who kills puppies doesn't rectify the fact that the same people masturbate to pictures of naked 7-year-olds.

De-Ting said:
Just because they want to punish someone who kills puppies doesn't rectify the fact that the same people masturbate to pictures of naked 7-year-olds.

The enemies of my enemy are my friends in this case.

Hey, I don't know what goes on at /b/ nor do I care. But if they can find this women so she can be charged then more power to them in their search.

And maybe while we're at it, the FBI can do something useful and track down these so called pedophiles you speak of.

EDIT, and I just realised madster also made a thread about /b/ so I'm very sorry for making another. I don't even visit the fucking site but I feel so crappy after seeing that video so I hope she gets caught.

De-Ting said:

/b/tards, 4channers, anon or whatever the fuck they go by nowadays aren't just a specific group of "bad" people. 4chan is more of a collection of the degenerate thoughts that comes from otherwise normal individuals. Just about everyone you met probably went to 4chan at least once. I sometimes just slip random 4chan only references casually into conversations (no women on the internet, I just lost the game, etc) and about 90% of the time the person I am talking to gets it.

With that said, I stay the fuck away from /b/ on 4chan. When I do visit, it is just to skim over the tech and science boards. The place is filled with so many trolls that visiting that site for more than 15 minutes is a waste of time.

I've only been on 4chan one time.

I didn't really understand how to navigate it.

I saw a man having sex with a snake.

Usually when it comes down to shit like this, the fags on /b/ go HURR DURR WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! but the majority of them, being fags, don't do shit. Then one guy does something and then they all go HURR DURR WE DID IT!

Usually whenever there's animal abuse, shit like this happens.

Green_Lantern said:
It looks like they already know who it was that done it...

Nothing has been proven.

facebook group said:
You are hunting a completely innocent girl. Katja Puschnik has NEVER thrown any puppies into a river! I know her personally and I can tell you she isn't the person in the video! Someone just claimed at 4chan that it was her, but it is already known that a bosniac girl was the one who did it! The language is croatic with a bosniac accent, so stop hunting a completely innocent girl and destroying her life!

It can't be confirmed yet if this girl is in fact the right one. So before people join the bandwagon and harass this girl, it would be better if it was first proven.

used44 said:

And this is why 4chan will rule the webz.

used44 said:

How does one even achieve that? Tiny snake va--.. Actually I don't want to know.

It's ok. She'll turn into a whore and die due to 3 big black cocks going up her asshole all at once - the bitch.

MattAY said:
It's ok. She'll turn into a whore and die due to 3 big black cocks going up her asshole all at once - the b****.

and if we're lucky she'll post pics of the event on /b/ TIMESTAMPED!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod