30 minutes!

from that song i got that someone wants to have sex with lebron while he is wearing a mavs jersey...pretty hot i suppose.

naw, bring him to the Pistons. Think about how nuts Detroit would go -- I mean they only really (normally) have basketball and hockey to watch

Super Team down in Miami. Maybe my boy Kurt Thomas can work himself back onto the team and get himself a ring? I'm sure he wouldn't ask for much money, basically he'd be playing for the ring.

back to google searching "Cleveland Lebron reaction"

Hopefully this is all over now and doesn't have to be talked about for 30 minutes of every SportsCenter...

My reaction: LeBron was acting like a teenage girl on Twitter. But I guess all the money earned from this whole affair went to charity. So, go LeBron.

Actually they have 4 men on the roster.

Oh, and the big 3 have all said they are willing to take pay cuts to get additional players.

I know, its freaky that in professional sports today, there are some players that are concerned with winning and creating a dynasty over paychecks.

Actually they aren't. They make so much money off of sponsors that what they make from the NBA is a drop in the bucket. Lebron donated $2.5 Million to the Boys and Girls Club from The Decision. Plus he just moved to Florida, land of no income tax. He made money just moving here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod