10K is only the beginning

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Have you ever looked at your post count and thought, "wow, that's insane".

Cuz I just did. And I can't believe that I'm already here, let alone still here. It's been just over six years and I want to say thanks for being a great place for me to just unplug from life and relax. Thanks for teaching me all sorts of new things.

But my milestone gift to you is my return to the helm of the GRumble. Look for the sign up. It's gonna be a great year.

Brett! It's you, or me, or whatever. I've come from the year of 2008 where you abandoned me in a thread of space-time. More importantly, I need to warn you that GL is going to kill you in 2015!!!

Sure it makes no sense why a past self would warn you about a future he knows even less about than you. I mean, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that next year we're inaugurating a Black president. The only crazy thing you could tell me is that he actually gets re-elected!

Hahahaha! *Spittake*

What? That's it I'm going back to my own doomed timeline.

Screw you, past Brett. I'm a mod now and can edit or delete your posts. Sure I can't ban you or your 2008 IP, but I can sure as hell appeal and Admin to do so from my position of faux-authority!

bretimus said:
Brett! It's you, or me, or whatever. I've come from the year of 2008 where you abandoned me in a thread of space-time. More importantly, I need to warn you that GL is going to kill you in 2015!!!

Sure it makes no sense why a past self would warn you about a future he knows even less about than you. I mean, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that next year we're inaugurating a Black president. The only crazy thing you could tell me is that he actually gets re-elected!

Hahahaha! *Spittake*

What? That's it I'm going back to my own doomed timeline.
Nooo, come back past Bretimus! I need to warn you about Duke Nukem Forever!

Bretimus_v2!

I've come from the year 20XX! I have bad news, good news and great news. The bad news is that GL does in fact try to kill you. But seeing it solely from the past, Bretimus only had half the story. Obviously my 20XX technology is totally superior to everyone's. The good news is the attempt on your life fails. It actually turns into this really weird one-sided tickle fight. Y'know, I actually don't want to talk about it...

But the great news is that even in the future, the GR forums continue on. So be excellent to each other!

FYq7M_gif_2520.gif

Drunk Bret for the win!!

The day I hit 10k..

...I will post a semi-nude photo..

and it will be abruptly removed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod