You guys have a little bout with Penny Arcade?

Probably just a coding error or something to do with Beta. I wouldn't assume just because they aren't there anymore they had a "bout" with them.

I thought PA was here awhile ago...dunno, I could be mistaken. But, GR isn't listed at the bottom of their main page anymore either. But WR could be right again, because the haven't been updated here in forever either.

Hmm, scratch that, it seems they have been updated. Well, for a long time before they weren't...so...yeah.

*runs off to read the new comics*

Whoa, RM kicks ass...mmm...blue... :shock:

Hmm...Who knows then!

Let's start the rumour mill and pretend we're those obsessed reporters interferring with Hollywood celebrities lives!

I heard it was because Gabe was having an affair on Tycho with dUKE while Joe was off deep in the jungle reviewing a primitive video game full of eye bleeding sacrifices called "Survivor".

Ctrl alt del sucks now that they rarely even talk about games anymore. I read comics to make me laugh, not read a multiple part soap opera, damnit. Penny Arcade is just plain stupid a lot of times..Now VGcats is where its at, except that the dude only updates once a week.

PA owns CTL ALT DEL all over the place. And don't get me started with VG Cats, they don't even belong in the conversation. :p

there was no "bout". we're still big fans of pa, and of gabe & tychos good work both on and off the comic.

the sad truth is that as both pa and gr have grown and become more successful, both companies have had to operate, well, more like real companies. it was a sad, but totally understandable business decision that led to pa asking us to stop carrying the strip.

we're sad to see them go, and there still exists the possibility they may come back in the future, but rest assured, there was no fight, and there are no hard feelings.

duke

LOL, GR got PA into their first E3 (or one of the first). There is a comic about it- apperently the GR guys were the ones wearing "hats".

Yeah, I'm the guy in the hat they couldn't find. Miscommunication on where to meet at the show combined with tons and tons of people. Actually, we never did find them the first day of the show and someone else ended up getting them in that day. Ah well, I suppose it is somewhat of an honor having a PA strip commemorate when you screwed up. Heh.

- C!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle