When exactly was it that rioting became the new planking?

I might have some contributions to make here
biDFHU0.gif

The fact that you can be arrested for "resisting arrest" is the biggest bunch of statist bullshit ever.

Cops are fucking dicks as of late, with too much government granted power. Poorly trained by our shitass education system, and emboldened by the protection from said state and their unions, they feel they are above the average citizen (regardless of race), which makes them dicks.

More black people have been murdered in Chicago by other black people this year than by cops across the country. The destruction of the black family structure(which was more stable than white families pre-civil rights act) by the welfare state and state run public education systems (if it was so great, why do folks fight over spots in charter schools? And why does the US place in the shit head tier in education rankings, despite spending thrice as much as other countries?) is the real issue, as any sociologist would tell you that a two parent family, regardless of gender, raises functional children.

But then, no one here wants to hear that, so nevermind.
Vince-McMahon-Walks-Backwards-Away-From-The-Scene-On-WWE.gif

You know who has it easy? Doctors. What do they do besides sit in a room waiting for someone's tooth to fall out?
What happens when the tooth falls out? They just push medicine on them. Ridiculous. You'd think they'd get to the real problem, but no.

The problem with mechanics? Lazy. And they overcharge. It's the way the system is, rigged to make vehicles break down and pay these mechanics time and time again.

Now I'm not a doctor or mechanic, but hear me out here. It's rigged in both ways, I surely know. Wait til you hear my take on astronauts and subway sandwich artists. Personal responsibility will take a backseat once you hear the criteria I base my musings on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod