What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GRColin, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm hoping that instead of a big, LOTR battle scene that every movie needs to have where they square off against 500,000 faceless, identical enemies, they do more stuff like every Thanos scene in this movie. Because that stuff ruled.

Though good point about it being the original team.

2. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Didn't even notice it was the original team.

3. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

I do agree with this, as so far every Avengers film has had some kind of mass combat versus hundreds or thousands of faceless baddies. The group going against Thanos was much more interesting to watch, mostly just on Titan though. On Earth he just knocked everyone aside, though I did like how he seemed impressed with Cap holding him back, however briefly.

4. Master_Craig

Staff Member

I watched Logan again recently. Thought I'd be ready for the ending as I've seen the movie before, but evidently, I was not.

Still a Goddamn awesome movie.

5. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

I saw Deadpool 2 on Sunday.

I saw it again last night.

Go see Deadpool 2.

Seriously, it's hilarious, yet sad and heartwarming, with a touch of the disturbing, as is to be expected. Loved it.

6. Master_Craig

Staff Member

I've been pretty sick with a flu these last few days. This morning, I got up at a stupidly early hour (like 3 or 4 AM, I don't remember) and ended up watching Netflix, I watched the original Mad Max.

It... was boring. Maybe if I watched it at the time of its release, I would have better appreciated it, but since I've been spoiled by say, Mad Max: Fury Road, I found the original Mad Max kinda slow and messy to watch. It certainly has not aged well.