What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GRColin, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road again.

My second favourite film of 2015. This is a movie that I never get bored of watching and while watching it, I never experience any boredom. It's just full on adrenaline from start to finish.

The Avengers: Infinity War is out next week. I'm unsure as to when exactly I'll get to see it, but I may have to avoid social media for a while... spoilers are everywhere.

2. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

Snape kills Dumbledore!

3. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

We watched Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle on Friday. It was actually pretty good! They definitely hit some good video game tropes, like NPC's that say the same thing over and over again. There were a few inconsistencies, but easy enough to discount. Jack Black was amazing in the role of a popular teenage girl, he just owned it! Definitely a fun watch.

4. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

I saw Ready Player One last night and really liked it! The CGI was well done, especially in areas where the avatars were walking around real world environments. The pop culture references were fun, seeing a wide variety of fictional characters represented throughout the film. Though I think Hasbro wasn't on board, as I don't remember seeing any Transformers or G.I. Joe characters. There were some plot holes here and there, but nothing that ruined my overall enjoyment. I've never read the book, but I might have to pick it up to see the inevitable differences. Definitely a fun watch!