What Television Shows Are You Watching?

Just finished off Breaking Bad and True Detective. Both are just fantastic. True Detective really captivated me. 8 episodes of just pure awesomeness.

Green_Lantern said:
Yeah, most Parks and Rec fans agree you can skip season 1, it isn't very good.
I'm really glad they learn from their terrible parts, though. They made Leslie not incompetent and living in her own world, they stopped the shitty Ann and Mark bullshit that I don't care about, and they generally made it better.

I probably won't keep watching it, though, in all honesty.

Im currently watching QI. I love that panel show now - informative and funny!

It's so British, does ANYONE know what I'm talking about?!

....Hello?

MattAY said:

....Hello?

YES.

I watch a lot of British game shows. They are far superior to the shit we have in the US.

My favorite is probably"Would I Lie to You," mostly because I just love David Mitchell.

NickKmet said:
MattAY said:

....Hello?

YES.

I watch a lot of British game shows. They are far superior to the shit we have in the US.

My favorite is probably"Would I Lie to You," mostly because I just love David Mitchell.

Ah Nick!

I also love WILTY! Lee Mack and David Mitchell are superb.

MattAY said:
NickKmet said:
MattAY said:

....Hello?

YES.

Ah Nick!

I also love WILTY! Lee Mack and David Mitchell are superb.

I'm a huge fan of David Mitchell and Robert Webb, via That Mitchell and Webb Look, which somehow led me to WILTY on youtube.

Didn't think I'd like anything more than Breaking Bad for a while.. but True Detective blows it out of the water.. God damn this show is good.

Just finished episode 4, so intense. Matthew McHonachew is turning into an amazing actor out of nowhere. And Woodie Harrelson plays a perfect piece of shit, as usual.

I hear rumors the next season will be Brad Pitt and a female... I kinda hope it isn't true.. Brad Pitt is great.. but I'd rather see some other actors have break out performances in it.

Dude Matt has always been a good actor, he just suffers from being terribly attractive and it's easier and better paying to take te shit projects while you still got the looks.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Dude Matt has always been a good actor, he just suffers from being terribly attractive and it's easier and better paying to take te shit projects while you still got the looks.

i dunno he just always gets lost in the "look at me im matt mchonachew im hot and cool as fuk" role in every movie.

i actually forget who he is in this show. being skinnier than usual helps, but still, great acting.

He's gotten a ton of shit over the years. I haven't seen the movie or anything he's done recently but hell he's been working forever. You're bound to get some amazing opportunities and really know what it means to put your heart and soul into it after a while. So many different characters etc.

I've never seen a single episode of How I Met Your Mother but I'm gonna watch the finale. Gotta know how it ends!

I've only watched the first 5 seasons and wanted to watch the finale, but I forgot about it until it was too late.

I actually liked the finale of of How I Met Your Mother you knew what was going to happen if you paid attention to the 19th episode of the this season don't know why people didn't see it coming

I subscribed to Netflix, because I bought myself a modem and no longer pay 8/month for renting a modem. I'm watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia (currently on S4) and Wilfred. I also watched the first episode of Doctor Who.

UghRochester said:
I subscribed to Netflix, because I bought myself a modem and no longer pay 8/month for renting a modem. I'm watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia (currently on S4) and Wilfred. I also watched the first episode of Doctor Who.

Welcome to the modern world with a personal modem. And Doctor Who is so terribly overrated.

eagerly awaiting Orange Is The New Black season 2

Chrisley Knows Best is the new guilty pleasure.

Still watching Tom Green Live on AXS TV. Conan's in Dallas this week so I'm in.

Green_Lantern said:
Welcome to the modern world with a personal modem. And Doctor Who is so terribly overrated.

I agree. I've never really been a big fan of Doctor Who. I've tried to watch it and I've wanted to like it but I just can't get into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle