What Television Shows Are You Watching?

Watched Sherlock BBC in it's current entirety recently and now I'll move on to The Kingdom next.

I can't get myself to watch currently airing shows and follow their schedules. Ad breaks are another no-no for me. This makes me binge on one series at the time.

Master_Craig said:
WickedLiquid said:
Season 4 isn't that bad. Not as good as the first 3 seasons but if you're already that far invested in the show it's worth seeing.

I'm into season 5 of Community. It sucks Chevy Chase AND Donald Glover left. But at least they brought back John Oliver and Jonathan Banks is a nice replacement for the old guy.

I heard Donald Glover left the show. That made me sad when I heard about that. As for Chevy Chase, I heard he had issues with the show or whatever but I can't imagine Community without him. It won't be the same.

I guess I can watch Season 1 again. Over and over.

Yeah I loved Peirce but so far season 5 is doing ok without him. It's not as great as it used to be but you can say that about any sitcom. Even Seinfeld's quality dropped in the later seasons.

New walking dead tonight!

Watching Mtv's Fantasy Factory, Tru TV's Impractical Jokers, HBO's Girls and Showtime's House of Lies. DVR'ing a bunch of the other stuff, I'm just not watching them. No time! But I make time for the best of the best, obviously.

I should've mentioned AXS tv's Tom Green Live.

Tom sits there, knows the guest really well (like, actually did his homework on them), but still lets them steer the wheel. He knows his guest so well that everyone he brings on seems genuinely interesting and not one guest has come in and just filled-for-time. Usually it's only one guest per show, but this produces some really, really interesting and funny moments. Reminds me old NBC Late Night with David Letterman -not as wacky, but just as fun.

Brooklyn 99
Game of Thrones (Catching up)
Archer
The Walking Dead

Really need to watch House of Cards but the only time I really get to watch TV to myself is late and I'm usually too exhausted to follow a political drama.

Goten4 said:
Space Dandy
tumblr_n1n8tmXMgu1rb06tgo1_500.gif

I love you...

I started watching Parks and Rec. First season was eh, but it's getting better. Not great, but still entertaining.

WickedLiquid said:
True Detective.

It's awesome but needs patience since it starts off very slow.

I read a pretty interesting article on True Detective in I think The New Yorker the other day dissecting (no pun intended..Well, it was but only after the fact) the role of women in the show in comparison to the Gillian Anderson show "The Fall". It was pretty interesting.

Wait...Can a pun be intended after the fact?

If The Office ended after season 5 it would have been the greatest show on TV. IMO you can literally see where the show begins to crumble and it's in Jim and Pam's wedding. The episode was hilarious and full of great Michael and Dwight moments but then at the end it turns into some corny music video for tween girls. It made me cringe. It was that movement where the show changed for the worst and it all went downhill from there.

But I can still tolerate season 6 and especially 7 because Goodbye, Michael is one of my favorite episodes and I liked the story arc leading up to it beginning with the Christmas episode where Jim takes one prank too far and Dwight traumatized Jim all day lol.

Seasons 8 and 9 were... Yeah... Carell made the right call.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod