What mobile games are you currently addicted to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedGamer

Rookie
Mine's Game of Dice. A monopoly type of board game with added elements such as skill cards, character stats, and even the dice you are rolling has its own benefits. What I really like about this game is you can still win and enjoy it as a casual gamer and can easily catch up thanks to its countless freebies, rewards, and events everyday.

How about you guys? Anyone here can share me animated mobile games as well such as most korean and japanese mobile games. Really love those type of graphics. :D

Re: What mobile games are you currently addicted to right no

UnitedGamer said:
Mine's Game of Dice. A monopoly type of board game with added elements such as skill cards, character stats, and even the dice you are rolling has its own benefits. What I really like about this game is you can still win and enjoy it as a casual gamer and can easily catch up thanks to its countless freebies, rewards, and events everyday.

How about you guys? Anyone here can share me animated mobile games as well such as most korean and japanese mobile games. Really love those type of graphics. :D

ahahah chinese and korean style!? :D the first game that comes to my mind is sword and fairy. I don't even keep playing this game but u can give a shot xD btw, any suggestion for board games like what you were saying

Re: What mobile games are you currently addicted to right no

UnitedGamer said:

you should try this: sudoku fruit. I saw a guy showed it in this forum. but not many people care. it's really addicting. but it's quite easy. I have already finished it.

you-liar.gif

^^ Conveyed feeling mostly for the fact he has a cute asian girl avatar and he's called luke dang......DANG IT! Am I right HAHAHAHA!

Yeah...locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod