What is the first console you started your gaming out with?

sega genesis 1990 all the way, i can beat any sonic game, but ive always sucked at mario it makes no sense. Still have it hooked up to with the sega cd and 32x strapped on it ha

^ Sega CD had more hype than Halo 3 (maybe not that much) and was the biggest let down. A coworker and I was just discussing how crappy the games were even back then. (On a side note Jurassic Park for genesis was much better than the SNES version and the no blood thing on SNES was kind of crappy.) I started with a gameboy (not a console but still) and then the SNES. But If you want to go back a bit I did enjoy both Calico Vision and Atari 2600 so I guess I am getting a bit old as well.

LADIESCREVICE said:
which makes you what? 12?

Lol for real Ps1?

Mine was the NES, god I miiss my NES, those where the good ol days, back when gaming was simple, but great.

LADIESCREVICE said:
which makes you what? 12?

Or he could be 80 years old, or a 30 year old that didn't start playing games until he was a teenager. A person's age isn't always indicated by the games or consoles they play.

My first system that I owned was a Gameboy. Before that, I played a lot of NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis.

Oh man, the Gameboy was king at my house. Everybody had one- even my GRANDMOTHER. She played the shit out of some tetris.

I had two old Gameboys for years before i got a Gameboy color (I skipped over the pocket).

Man, the Gameboy was amazing.

I seriously have about four Gameboys still. I have no idea how I acquired so many. My brother and I played Gameboy all day. Only one of them has the battery-pack backplate still on it.

Most of my friends my age have similar stories (multiple Gameboys, lots of accessories, no battery door). Gameboy really was king.

Man, I wonder where I packed them off to?

I was going to say. I have one of those Gameboys still. Duct Tape on the back. Missing battery door.

Nice.

It's just our generation.

Did you guys have the huge magnifying glass/ lamp accessory for your gameboy...It made double dragon that more realistic...nostalgia.

You could probably kill a person with a Gameboy, too. It was about the same size and consitency of a brick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod