What game brought you into gaming?

Snes71

Rookie
For me it was Zelda: link to the past. I wasnt really a gamer though untill I got my hands on zelda:eek:ot and the final fantasy games.

the first video game i ever played was Spyro the Dragon for the playstation. ahhhh, i remember it like it was just yesterday, it was on christmas....

so anyway, i've been hooked on games ever since that day

hi

Believe it or not, Chip And Dale, Rescue Rangers for the NES. My dad bought it for me when I was about 3, and I couldn't put it down!

2nd game was Mario,but Chip And Dale have a special place in the memory banks for me.

Sonic the Hedgehog.

Also Mortal Kombat, Tecmo Bowl, and Final Fantasy on my Gameboy.

Re: hi

LinksOcarina said:
Believe it or not, Chip And Dale, Rescue Rangers for the NES. My dad bought it for me when I was about 3, and I couldn't put it down!

2nd game was Mario,but Chip And Dale have a special place in the memory banks for me.

That used to be one of my favorite movies! Aah, good times...

I don't remember the name,.although it may have been Yangtze.

It was on the BBC Micro, it was an RPG game, you controlled a Chinese village near the river and every once in a while bandits, which were rotating letter "T"s, would roll in and rape the women.

Also, the river would sometimes burst it's banks, and one would lose crops while ugly yellow blocks filled the screen.

It farking ruled my world.

If anyone remembers the game let me know, I'm pretty sure it really happened.

Gran Turismo 3 was really it, but I did play some good Mario and Mario Kart on SNES.

I also played a kung fu game on NES.

I played a few games of Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt on my brothers NES while he wasn't watching, but truthfully, I didn't get into gaming until my parents decided to teach my mean old brother who wouldn't let me play his NES, and buy me my very own SNES.

So the winner is Super Mario World for me. Amongst a few others such as Star Fox and Mario Paint

But it wasn't until 1996 that I was truly dazzled with the art of video games, and I cemented myself as a permanent video gamer. This, of course, was at the release of Mario 64 which completely engulfed my life for a good matter of time, and to this day I've never actually completed the whole game :p 117 Stars..... oh.... woe is me.... </emo>

It was the adorable Alex Kidd, but I look like a monkey, games on the Sega Master System, along with Wonderboy III.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod