What classics are you currently playing?

I would get the orange box on steam because of the weekend deal but I'm afraid I won't be able to play any of the games with my shit computer. I can barely play the games with the source engine that I have so portal, TF2, and episode 2 probably wouldn't work

just played through Chrono Trigger again. Though this time on my DS.

As well as all the old Mario games on my roommate's wii.

also picked up a Genesis off of ebay a few weeks ago and been playing all the games of my youth again... Sonic, toe jam and earl, aladin :D

Red ring just claimed my 360 so I broke out the gamecube and played some mario cart and pikmen2. I forgot how addicting pikmen2 was ,mario party 7 is on for tonight.

i just played banjo tooie....i've also decided to play the first castlevania on NES.. i hated this game soo much when i was kid because of its difficulty.. but now i will finally beat this game!! grr!

Had a tournament of NHL '94 on snes with my friend. It's still the best hockey game ever made and fun to play.

Doing time trials and collecting the diamonds in Crash 3. I love that game.

I'm also playing through Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Chapters. Currently in the 8 world. So hard, but oh so rewarding. Please Nintendo make an New Super Hard Mario Bros.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod