What Are You Playing - Retro Edition!

Super Mario Land 2.

It's so different from the other 2d Marios and it's brilliant.

edit: Beat it in one sitting. Fun fun fun.

Your reward, sir:

a2a936e7-9353-4ffc-a7e3-cb452db6c9ac_zpscadc8153.jpg

It doesn't look like what I intended, because I realized I had no green food colouring. So instead, it's... very slightly green tinged? There's icing on top. The cake is cake flavoured (it's actually fairly sweet, which I'm not super fond of), and the icing has a mystery flavour that I will tell you is green tea (it does taste like that, surprisingly!). Also, that's black licorice. No green licorice -- fitting for lack of green food colouring. x_x

Happy shamrock cupcake!

Can someone help me, I am trying to play pokemon Gold on my HTC Thunderbolt and it says it is not a valid PDF file, please someone help!

Finzfan13 said:
Can someone help me, I am trying to play pokemon Gold on my HTC Thunderbolt and it says it is not a valid PDF file, please someone help!
Can't help you with pirated games. That's a paddlin'
ki1OE7I.jpg

I mean a ban.

Pokemon FireRed. I've never finished a Pokemon game, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I think I might hook up the Wii U again and check out the Virtual Console to see what games are available.

I guess they're adding like two GBA games per week but I have mine unplugged as well so I haven't seen what's on offer for myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod