What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought Metroid: Other M. Should be getting it tomorrow in the post. I saw some youtube videos of it and it actually looks fucking wicked!

Bear in mind I havent purchased a Wii game in over a year.

Right now i'm playing Black Ops and NHL '11 on XBL. Also playing Duke Nukem that is on the marketplace.I don't see myself playing anything else until Doom 4 and Duke Nukem Forever come out. If they do, I hope they are just the best.

What's been really taking my time away is the F2P Game Vindictus.

Instance Dungeon-like levels with Hack n' Slash gameplay with up to 4 people.

Super. 8)

Hooly Shit, Metroid Other M is awesome!

I just had an unexpected fight with Ridley, I jizzed at the drama!

This has also returned some faith into Wii games, and has given me the belief that I may not need achievements to enjoy some games haha!

TheDiesel said:
What's been really taking my time away is the F2P Game Vindictus.

Instance Dungeon-like levels with Hack n' Slash gameplay with up to 4 people.

Super. 8)
I can't get it to log into the server. :(

Just posting an update.

If you like strategy games at all, and I mean even a little bit, get Sins of a Solar Empire and the Diplomacy expansion, or get the Trinity version of it.

HOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT it is absolutely amazing.

Hell yeah Sins is awesome...I haven't played any of the expansions of it though, might have to do that over christmas break though.

I picked up a cheap copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes, and I must say... it's really good.
Love all the retro Zelda style and carefree attitude.

GR's review was a bit off. I would give it a B to B+

Green_Lantern said:
Hell yeah Sins is awesome...I haven't played any of the expansions of it though, might have to do that over christmas break though.
Entrenchment makes it a planetary campfest. Diplomacy adds in a shitload of 4X style, making it a bit like Civilization. Hell, I won my last game without attacking my enemy once.

I deleted all my Brawl records. Then started all over again, just like when I first got the game - glorious! And I get to do all the challenges again.

Longo_2_guns said:
Just posting an update.

If you like strategy games at all, and I mean even a little bit, get Sins of a Solar Empire and the Diplomacy expansion, or get the Trinity version of it.

HOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT it is absolutely amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if my computer can't run it, unless it's system requirements are as low as GalCiv II.
But I do enjoy my strategy games.

Just finished The Lost and The Damned. Now beginning the Medal of Honor campaign.

used44 said:
Just finished The Lost and The Damned. Now beginning the Medal of Honor campaign.

Tell me how MoH is, I was thinking of renting just for the single-player since I'm not really a fan of DICE's multiplayer systems that they have for MoH and BC.

Right now I'm trying to finish up Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, then I'm not sure what I should rent after that, any ideas guys? [360 games only]

Bad Company 2's multiplayer is incredible. Medal of Honor's feels really lacking so far what I've played. I wouldn't even think it was the same company handling both if I didn't already know better.

Single player, so far I'm only two missions in. I'll get back to you. I love that you can finally LEAN again though, even if it is a big awkwardly mapped to the LB button.

Recently completed Bioshock on PC and Bioshock 2 on PS3.

Currently playing Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii. Loving it. Almost done though.

used44 said:
Single player, so far I'm only two missions in. I'll get back to you. I love that you can finally LEAN again though, even if it is a big awkwardly mapped to the LB button.

I found that I just wasn't using it on the fly. It's really awkward in the middle of a firefight. But I love the sniping in both of them. It has a much more realistic feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod