What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil World of Warcraft and when the wife is playing WoW I toss in NHL 11 .. any 360 players want there arses kicked?!

So I'm beginning to have this serious problem of starting games and never finishing them...

My updated list of games I'm in the middle of playing ATM:

Eternal Sonata
Persona 3 Portable
The Witcher
Black Ops
Super Meat Boy
Cave Story
I Wanna Be the Guy
Fallout: New Vegas
Beyond Good and Evil

I seriously need to get to finishing some of them....

I bought and started playing Oblivion for the first time yesterday. I jizzed. and now I will go home tonight and jizz some more...then play some Oblivion.

MattAY said:
I bought and started playing Oblivion for the first time yesterday. I jizzed. and now I will go home tonight and jizz some more...then play some Oblivion.
Wow. If I hadn't bought Oblivion when I did, there'd be about 600 hours of my life that would have been me just sitting down doing absolutely nothing.

Did you get it for PC? 'Cause if you did, there will be a lot more jizz.

Ha, glorious!
Nah I only have a laptop, so it would have a hemorrage if I bought it for that I'm sure.

360 GOTY Edition. After I've played it for a while I'm going to scowl for a GR Oblivion topic and look for what you guys have said. There must be a million things I could miss, I dont want to miss any!

Good ol' Oblivion. Shivering Isles was one of the best expansions ever.

Right now I'm switching off between New Vegas, Demon's Souls, and Nocturne.
Gotta love dem RPGs.

Enslaved is done. Also finished the Wolverine Origins game (actually not terrible).

Now I'm starting a new Fallout 3 playthrough with the intention of finishing a few of the DLC add-ons. Also finally started The Lost and the Damned GTAIV add-on.

Playing a little bit of Super Meat Boy and ilomilo when I feel like winding down with some puzzling (or incredibly frustrated, as is usually the case with SMB).

On the multiplayer side, Black Ops and Halo Reach.

The last few nights I marathon'd through Ace Combat 5 and 0 on Ace difficulty. I S ranked almost the entire game on both. So, yeah.

I've been speeding through Oblivion on my 360 to get all the achievements. Once I get through the main quest, it'll be the first time I've finished it, after playing for hundreds of hours with several different characters.

I bought Ratchet and Clack: A Crack in Time on Saturday, and I'm already done, so I'm giving it another play through. Then, Little Big Planet here I come!

This past week its been...Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 5, with a little smattering of Gran Turismo 5

100% on Undead Nightmare! John Marston is a zombie-killing fool. Still need to finish up the 100% for the regular campaign, I'm sitting at 96%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod