What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Gf is still playing mass effect Andromeda and in the new patch they have added the ability to turn off depth of field and motion blur.
Through the menu to! Yay!!!

So I'm like 12ish hours into Persona 5 and I can honestly say the only thing I don't like about it is Igor's new, deep voice.

Green_Lantern said:
So I'm like 12ish hours into Persona 5 and I can honestly say the only thing I don't like about it is Igor's new, deep voice.

I'm kind of surprised nobody else seems to care about how talkative all the characters are. I'm 60 hours in an skipping half the dialog because people don't know how to get to the point.

Jonathan_Leack said:
Green_Lantern said:

I'm kind of surprised nobody else seems to care about how talkative all the characters are. I'm 60 hours in an skipping half the dialog because people don't know how to get to the point.

That's par for the course for any Persona game, so I'm used to it. Even like it.

Igor's new voice irks me as well. The shrill, flamboyant voice was so befitting of his character. He was a cross between Mr. Burns and Jiminy Glick.

I've been playing picking/buying/airing out a new sofa, and some more Destiny. Almost getting to The Taken King content, which is supposed to be the meat and potatoes; otherwise it's getting a bit same-y to be honest. Crucible seems to be unfair when I'm only about 180 light compared to everybody else at 400.

Ivory_Soul said:
I doubt it because for TVs to be 21:9 the entire entertainment industry would need to switch resolutions. Movie theaters are still 16:9 so, therefore, TVs will stay that way. Yes, it would be wonderful to play console exclusives on UWD, but it will never happen in the near future, if ever. UWD are for a select person and that's an artists or gamer.

I would've thought it's easy for videogames - can't you just increase the field of view, since everything is already rendered anyway? Cutscenes could have black bars, but most of them are rendered in-engine as opposed to CGI of yesteryear right?

Having finished with Day of the Tentacle, I downloaded some other games to my Vita. Currently playing Super Meat Boy, which I have never played before. Working on fully clearing out the Forest before moving on, so I'm currently 3/4 through the Dark World version, with 3 discovered warp holes total and 14 bandages. Got all the speed challenges so far as well.

My partner randomly bought me a $50 steam card yesterday, which was really nice of her. Looking forward to jumping on Steam tonight to see what's available!

Graphics card still needs a huge update... but I'm looking to play something. Maybe an RPG?

Master_Craig said:
My partner randomly bought me a $50 steam card yesterday, which was really nice of her. Looking forward to jumping on Steam tonight to see what's available!

Graphics card still needs a huge update... but I'm looking to play something. Maybe an RPG?

RPG would recommend Resonance of Fate... the battle and upgrade systems are just sooo good... but it's not on PC as far as I know! Sorry not helping.

Went through some persona 5, going through Mass Effect Andromeda on Steam...and I might be getting Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 for review today.

All in all, busy as all hell.

I've resumed play on the Humble Freedom Bundle, and am now on: Guacamelee!

So far, I adore this game. Not as much as ChromaSquad, but it's up there. One of the best I've played for sure, and one I'll definitely finish.

Longo_2_guns said:
I've resumed play on the Humble Freedom Bundle, and am now on: Guacamelee!

So far, I adore this game. Not as much as ChromaSquad, but it's up there. One of the best I've played for sure, and one I'll definitely finish.
It broke my computer in a way I've never seen before, so I refuse to play it again. Shame.

I've been playing Mark of the Ninja on PC. It's actually a lot of fun, really reminds me of classic platforming mixed with modern day mechanics.

Love the character animation and styles, looks quite similar to Samurai Jack.

I've also been playing Wasteland 2, which is good... it feels kinda like Fallout but less RPG/story driven, even though it's got all the RPG mechanics and whatnot.

Occasionally still play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Nintendo Switch. Mostly just shrine hunting every now and then.

I was playing Mass Effect: Andromeda but I'm struggling to motivate myself to play it. I'm not really enjoying it, to be honest. I think I probably shouldn't have gotten this.

Playing League of legends and Ragnarok Journey(Web Based)

I can play them simultaneously because ROJourney is webbased so no effort lost. no Computer memory loss.

COMaestro said:
Having finished with Day of the Tentacle, I downloaded some other games to my Vita. Currently playing Super Meat Boy, which I have never played before. Working on fully clearing out the Forest before moving on, so I'm currently 3/4 through the Dark World version, with 3 discovered warp holes total and 14 bandages. Got all the speed challenges so far as well.

what kind of game is Day of the Temple? just wondering :D thanks

gamerever07 said:
COMaestro said:

what kind of game is Day of the Temple? just wondering :D thanks

Day of the Tentacle was an old LucasArts point-and-click adventure game. It is very humorous and I feel a bit more logical than the average comedic point-and-click game of the time. Certainly moreso than Sam and Max Hit the Road anyway.

Oh, I guess I would like to try it. Where can I download or get that game? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod