Well guys, it's been fun but I gotta split

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblow

Rookie
Today is my last day working at Game Revolution. :(

I've been here for about a year and 3 months and I've had a blast. The members here are awesome and the staff has been great too. I've played a lot of great games, been to some crazy parties, and hopefully rolled out some useful stuff on the website as well.

As things go this company called Crave bought GR a few months ago and they want to take things in a different direction than I would want to see things go. They are interested in a direction that sucks while I would be more interested in something that doesn't suck.

So I'm off to go do web development at Sega and hang out with Sonic and stuff.

I'll still be around the forums and hanging out with some of the guys here but as far as the coding goes I'm saying farewell.

I'm just going to wipe the "Beta" thing off the header before I go.... :D

Sad! Sorry to see you go, joe. In the one year you were here, you made more useful changes to this site than I've seen in the six or so years I was here prior. It will be an uptight, featureless world without you.

Be sure to stick around the forums!

Goddammit Joe! Why you gotta go and break my heart?
:(

It's not going to be the same without you around. Who am I going to shoot with foam darts all day?

May the Force be with you, and good luck at Sega!
And please tell them to go back to 2D sonic for their next game.
You will return to GR. I hope....

Tell Sonic he still owes me that dead hooker I took care of for him a few yerars ago. And three months ago. And last night.

Sorry to see you go, man! You were the most useful person this community has seen in a long time, and while that's not saying much, I appreciate what you've done for us, and wish you the best at Sega :)

THREE CHEERS FOR JOEBLOW!!!

Site's been going good with your coding skills, so you shall be missed. =)
This kind of feels like signing a yearbook though, so,
Good luck and have a nice summer!

used44 said:
Sad! Sorry to see you go, joe. In the one year you were here, you made more useful changes to this site than I've seen in the six or so years I was here prior. It will be an uptight, featureless world without you.

Be sure to stick around the forums!
/agreed. Say hi to Sonic for me man.

Ever laugh so hard you shit your pants?
Visit Crave Online.......

I will never visit Crave online. As long as my fingers punch the keys for God's sake!

Later and good luck!

Where have you gone, Joe Blow?
Our community turns its lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Game-Revolution?
Codin' Joe has left and gone away.

:(

T's sad to see you off Joe, but at least we have that wicked banner to look at whenever we get lonely. And the Vox Pop. And the Voting on Member Blogs. And the... well, you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod