Warning; something's not right here!

Wes

Rookie
I click on GR and I'm greeted to this...

00000000z.png

Fix your shit.

Wonderful. This is a regular occurrence. Some fucker out there thinks it's brilliant to report GameRevolution (and more frequently PlayStation Lifestyle) to google for spreading malware and other dubious infections. There's nothing on assets.sbnation.com that would infect your computer. It's owned and operated by our parent company. It's just the video hosting service which provides the video streaming you see on like a third of the internet.

We'll get it fixed, but if you get the warning, please pay it no attention.

danielrbischoff said:
It's owned and operated by our parent company.

Your parent company owns and operates SBNation, the sports blog conglomerate? Shit, that's where I read about the mariners.

Between spambots (or spangles, if you have Apple Autocorrect) and this, someone must really hate us (or like us, if this is elementary school).

I blame...UglykitteN!

I thought it had to do with your advertisers. One of your advertisers got flagged for malware so it applied it to the entire site.

Should be easy to fix.. but GR is an ad cesspool now so maybe not.

I've noticed a lot of game review sites have problems like this. I wont mention one that I frequent besides here but they have their slough of problems.

Isn't IGN the power house of this industry? CBS owns them and many sites outsource through IGN so... I blame them!!

BlazingSun801 said:
I've noticed a lot of game review sites have problems like this. I wont mention one that I frequent besides here but they have their slough of problems.

Isn't IGN the power house of this industry? CBS owns them and many sites outsource through IGN so... I blame them!!
Yup, there are a surprising number of sites that are run by IGN, but share none of its branding.

WickedLiquid said:
You have my old avatar. Watching you post is like the ghost of Wicked's past.

I got a FOXHOUND shirt too =)

Na it's just that MGS is the greatest game ever.

What do you mean pottery thing?

BlazingSun801 said:
WickedLiquid said:
You have my old avatar. Watching you post is like the ghost of Wicked's past.

I got a FOXHOUND shirt too =)

Na it's just that MGS is the greatest game ever.

What do you mean pottery thing?

Oh, my love.....My darling.....I've hungered for your touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod