User suggestions?

The ban goes to...

• De-Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UglyKitten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I want the Classic Game Tournament to be revived and better than ever! *Look in classic gaming*

With a proper league and everything.

danielrbischoff said:
To everyone asking for mod-rights etc. Frankly, the active community isn't large enough to make more mods worthwhile. The operative word here is ACTIVE.
I don't think anyone said that seriously.

Anyway, what Bret said.

Actually in all seriousness, I would like if I could have the ability to post new topics in the News and Press releases forums. That forum hasn't been active since what...October? Anyways any news you don't find out first and/or get, I could probably post it there.

UghRochester said:
Actually in all seriousness, I would like if I could have the ability to post new topics in the News and Press releases forums. That forum hasn't been active since what...October? Anyways any news you don't find out first and/or get, I could probably post it there.

Meh...That forum is kinda silly anyways...I mean, usually if we have news that hasn't been talked about someone will post it in a thread in its respective subforum...

^ I have been saying that forever. That forum takes away from every other gaming forum.

used44 said:
^ I have been saying that forever. That forum takes away from every other gaming forum.

So not that it's active or anything, and because more and more news is going to the front page, would anyone miss the news and press releases forum?

I mean... I had to post stuff in there because games didn't have their own news pages forever.... It's a pretty archaic space on the boards.

I used to write for it but I stopped caring a little bit later because gaming news is all over the place. If more people discussed the games announced in the news section but nobody does so it really just takes up space. You should replace it with my colorful party idea

I've been wanting it to be replaced with a "forum games" section for a while now where we could put all the "this or that", "mafia story" stuff in there.

That's what General Gaming is used for by those of us without clearance. No biggie.

Also, I mentioned it in your other thread, Dan. GR Playdates seem to me like a great way of getting more users.

Lethean said:
I've been wanting it to be replaced with a "forum games" section for a while now where we could put all the "this or that", "mafia story" stuff in there.
This is actually a great idea because the forum games seem pretty unique to GR.. I mean, I'm sure other places have this going on, but not to the degree GR has.

TFCB could go there.... GR awards as well. ETC ETC. I will look into this change... if not replacing news, at least creating this new forum.

MattAY said:
I want the Classic Game Tournament to be revived and better than ever! *Look in classic gaming*

With a proper league and everything.
I wasn't here for this. Can someone explain the idea or link me. It might fit in well with the games forum lethean was talking about

Bretimus_v2 said:
That's what General Gaming is used for by those of us without clearance. No biggie.

Also, I mentioned it in your other thread, Dan. GR Playdates seem to me like a great way of getting more users.
I had no idea that the news and press release couldn't be posted in without rights. That's not a good thing.

I thought that for the most part forum games got put in RPG seeing as they're forum text-based RPGs? I mean that's where my Survivor over the summer went

I say we just get rid of the forum outright. We don't need another forum for forum games, since they happen once a blue moon anyway.

And the classic games tournament was basically a couple of us playing classic games and competing our scores with one another. I am the reigning Sonic 2 champion, just so you know.

The News and Press Releases forum is only great when it comes to live coverage of gaming events such as E3, GDC, etc. Other than that, those postings usually make it on the manifesto. I will partake more in the Classic Game Tourneys, once I buy my Dazzle.

I agree with Longo. We don't need a forum for Forum games at all.

Trim the fat. Axe News & Press, RPG, and Classic. General will encompass all that.

used44 said:
I agree with Longo. We don't need a forum for Forum games at all.

Trim the fat. Axe News & Press, RPG, and Classic. General will encompass all that.
Seconded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod