Used Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone do with there old video games? Do you keep them or sell them? What is the best source that you found to get rid of your old games? I have been having good luck with trade4cash. The prices seem to be same or higher for trade in value.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EBay is the best, but I've actually been buying digital only for about the past two years.

It depends for me.

Sometimes (not very often) I will trade them in through EB Games or JB Hi-Fi (Australia's version of Best Buy) if they're very old games that I don't play any more, and that I want to discount a game I want to buy, so to speak.

Most of the time I just keep my old games. If I do sell them, I sell them to friends. I sometimes give them away for free (again depends on the game). Lately I've gotten into selling my old games on a local "buy swap and sell" Facebook community page based in my town.

When I buy a game for sixty I rarely look at the resale value. whatever I sell it for is just a bonus off my next purchase. The ability to walk in free up my clutter and walk out with a game is enough for me. If it requires any additional trips or shipping I avoid it.

i can see the point

I really like how you guys touched on its not really an investment with good resale value. Although it is nice to get a little boost towards the next big game or conquest so sometimes its good to clean out the old inventory. trade4cash even gives away a free game weekly. noticed this week was NBA2k15 SWEET! :D :) :eek:

Re: i can see the point

beardedginger said:
trade4cash even gives away a free game weekly. noticed this week was NBA2k15 SWEET! :D :) :eek:

500x354px-de97576f_muppet-jobs-9.jpeg

I sell part of my old videogames. But only games I am not playing anymore. And I have to repeat what others have already said: EBay is good place to sell old games.

I just keep them around the house and let my younger nieces and nephews play whenever they're around. Some don't really appreciate the old graphics, but there are quite a few who're just happy to have something to play, which is nice. But, if you're not that sentimental, you can always sell them through Amazon or eBay and make a bit of money off your old games. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod