Trumping Clinton or Clinting Trump?

Who will you vote for to be El Presidente?

• Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

• Nobody?

• Total voters
Like all politicians - he would be blabbering bullshit during the campaign. I dont think many of his crazy motives will come to fruition.
Whilst he is president, he has aides etc telling him to not be a fucking nob I'm sure!

Kinda like what Hitler had? :p

Though seriously, at this point the people have spoken, and Trump won fair and square. Hillary just weren't too keen on getting votes from the low income white voters from the rust belt. As much as he's a pussy grabbing douche-nozzle, if he does a good job then we'll have nothing to complain about. If not, then he'll be voted out in four years.

And I agree with madster, things are at least going to get interesting.

And if he's utterly incompetent, he'll probably be impeached. I'm willing to give the man a chance, I just don't have much confidence in him.

The DNC fucked themselves when they hitched this election to HRC 8 years ago. If Bernie was the candidate from the Democratic Party, we wouldn't have this issue.

Green_Lantern said:
The DNC fucked themselves when they hitched this election to HRC 8 years ago. If Bernie was the candidate from the Democratic Party, we wouldn't have this issue.

This

Welp. Come on up here guys. Igloo"s start at 8 toonies a month.

Longo_2_guns said:
Sourdeez said:
I'm going to want to move back to California if they legalize recreational today.
Damn, I should have voted no on that. :wink:

I've tried to avoid political arguments for most of the election.
But I voted for Clinton because I feel like as an educated voter it is by far the better choice. I'm not completely fond of her as a human being (I even voted for Bernie in the election) but as a politician she's ruthless and effective, which is exactly what we need after 8 years of a congress that is willing to shut down the nation rather than deal with the president.

Fight me, nerds.

6 Years, not 8, democrats had the house and senate from 2008-2010, until he lost it cause rage over Obamacare.

My state went plus 10 for trump, so I voted Libertarian (duh) as he was the least flawed of the candidates, and least likely to A. Throw brown people out of the country and B. Bomb brown people in other countries, and curtail domestic spying, end the drug war, and reform a whole bunch of shit that isn't working. But yeah, something something Aleppo something something weed.

I'm pretty sure trump used the anti-mexico thing primarily to gather votes, it's likely the 'wall' will be a joint us/mexico thing aimed primarily at smuggling, helping out both countries. Trumps a businessman at heart, he knows the value of keeping cheap labor in the country, expect to see high profile crackdowns and deportations of a bunch of gangs while the majority of illegal mexicans get to chill.

As for bombing brown people, that's a comparatively fine option for global stability. Hillary was talking about getting up in russias fucking grill in the middle east, bombing people with a nuclear weapon system designed to kill you in the event they lose is what's known as a 'bad idea'.

Longo_2_guns said:
Which means Mike Pence will be president.

Truthfully, I'd rather have Trump.
That was the plan all along. Have someone nobody wants 2nd in line.

Now nobody will assassinate trump.

Apparently over fifteen thousand people voted for an Internet meme (Harambe) in the presidential election.

And yet they're complaining about Trump.

I don't support Trump (and I didn't particularly like Clinton either) but Goddamn, people can be so stupid.

I find it hilarious how Trump actually fooled the country. He got everyone to believe Hilary was some crooked two-faced liar.

...........and yet he is not.

It really is amazing that people are so stupid they would rather believe an idiot like Trump. He got people so turned off by Hilary that they were voting against her character, when really people should've voted for her because she's a Democrat.

8 years of progress from Obama and Trump is going to destroy it all. Obamacare, gone. Medical marijuana, gone. Proposing stricter gun laws, gone. Helping refugees from war torn countries, gone. Replaced with bigotry and hatred for immigrants and non-white Americans.

At least Hilary would've continued Obama's legacy as a Democrat. Fuck, I miss the guy already.

WickedLiquid said:
I find it hilarious how Trump actually fooled the country. He got everyone to believe Hilary was some crooked two-faced liar.

It really is amazing that people are so stupid they would rather believe an idiot like Trump. He got people so turned off by Hilary that they were voting against her character, when really people should've voted for her because she's a Democrat.

8 years of progress from Obama and Trump is going to destroy it all. Obamacare, gone. Medical marijuana, gone. Proposing stricter gun laws, gone. Helping refugees from war torn countries, gone. Replaced with bigotry and hatred for immigrants and non-white Americans.

At least Hilary would've continued Obama's legacy as a Democrat. Fuck, I miss the guy already.

She is a crooked two faced liar, it's not hard to believe if you get outside the bubble.

And I'm sorry, but 8 years of Progress? By resigning the Bush Era Patriot Act? By allowing McCarthyesque NSA activities to continue with secret courts and everything? By being the least transparent admin since Nixon? By leaving the economy in about the exact same shape it was about 8 years ago(and don't quote the current unemployment rate, 94 million not in the workforce, and the majority of new jobs are all part time; haven't added a full time job to the rolls since 2007)? Foreign policy that has left the entire Middle East and North Africa in shambles? A healthcare plan that was designed to fail(as it is now), as admitted by it's own creators? Punting on the VA crisis, which hasn't changed in the slightest?

Other than gay marriage via the repealing of Clinton era DoMA, can you name something progressive?

Finally, 8% of the black and 30% of the latino vote went for trump. I recommend this article, and recommend, again, to step outta that bubble, and realize that of the millions that voted for Trump, only a small fraction meet the boogieman standards laid out by the pundits this year.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-t ... lks-about/

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
so I voted Libertarian .... something something weed.

Me to!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
She is a crooked two faced liar, it's not hard to believe if you get outside the bubble.

Watching the media blame everything on white people has been really disturbing. "white lash" is the phrase racist Van Jones made up. Oh and if you have a dick then it is your fault to because you are sexists and couldn't stand having the first female president. (Ignoring the long history of Clinton corruption)

And all of this could have been avoided if the DNC did not cheat and steal the nomination from the true democratic peoples choice. Bernie Sanders. You know, that guy that didn't have a long history of corruption and scandals. The DNC made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. I'm sorry the other voters voted for Trump but maybe this will teach the parties a lesson about corruption and stealing nominations? Maybe?

Maybe this will bring the change I have been wanting for a long time and what I suspect others now want to. Direct Democracy. Starting with getting rid of the electoral college and let the popular vote win. Hillary did win the popular vote by a couple hundred thousand votes. 233,404 to be exact.

On a more lighthearted note, has anyone watched these protests that are breaking out nightly and sometimes causing property damage? I was watching with my girlfriend last night and we heard the chants suddenly turn to:
"PUSSY GRABS BACK! PUSSY GRABS BACK! PUSSY GRABS BACK!"
I nearly spit out my drink from laughing so hard. :lol:

COMaestro said:
LinksOcarina said:
Well...looks like Trump won.

That happened...

Of course he won. Haven't you been paying attention? The whole time he's been saying, "This is all rigged. I know it. You know it." He is practically confessing here that he is rigging the election!

You heard it here first folks. Or maybe not. But I haven't seen this theory anywhere else.

Dude, thats just conspiracy bullshit.

I always pay attention, its kind of my job to, so i'm not shocked he won really, i'm more shocked as to why; people are pissed because they are desperate and feel forgotten. Problem is, it's the people who are in the middle class that feel that way.

I'm more concerned about the fallout the past two days and what it means for the rest of the country...because now were wide open for real horrors to sink in from opportunists on both sides.

LinksOcarina said:
COMaestro said:
LinksOcarina said:
Well...looks like Trump won.

That happened...

Of course he won. Haven't you been paying attention? The whole time he's been saying, "This is all rigged. I know it. You know it." He is practically confessing here that he is rigging the election!

You heard it here first folks. Or maybe not. But I haven't seen this theory anywhere else.

Dude, thats just conspiracy bullshit.

I always pay attention, its kind of my job to, so i'm not shocked he won really, i'm more shocked as to why; people are pissed because they are desperate and feel forgotten. Problem is, it's the people who are in the middle class that feel that way.

I'm more concerned about the fallout the past two days and what it means for the rest of the country...because now were wide open for real horrors to sink in from opportunists on both sides.

Dude, it's meant to be. :p

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
WickedLiquid said:

WickedLiquid said:

Man, the Donald really did a number on the American people. Hilary is the worst person ever yet the staggering amount of lies caught by the Donald doesn't seem to phase voters at all. Is there something in the water down there? (Most of) Canada just doesn't get it.

Eyebrows, if you hated Obama so much you'll never agree with me. You can't fix stupid so I'll agree to disagree.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod