This or That: Gaming Edition

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Choose a winner of the post above yours, leave a reason if you would like, then post your own gaming-related matchup.

super-mario.jpg

Mario

vs

66229.jpeg

Sonic

Duke Nukem. Atleast he isn't another space marine even though Doom Guy is the first space marine.

Princess Peach or Princess Zelda?

Zelda because she knows how to use a bow while peach... cries. Seriously.

Hawk or Sheppard?

Great reasoning behind the Scorpion pick.

I'm going with the Portal gun, just so I could sell it on eBay for $7million to some Valve fanboy.

Fire Emblem or Shining Force?

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS, but I'm gonna have to say DK...nah, I'm just kidding, Link. Because he has a sword and shield 'n' stuff.

Pandora?
o9jn1l.jpg

or

The Capital Wasteland?
30svack.jpg

I cant imagine you've seen Avatar if you would even consider an apocalyptic wasteland over a beautiful paradise filled with naked blue women.

Obviously Pandora.

Hyrule

264069-ze15_super.jpg

or Elwynn Forest?

Elwynn_Forest.jpg

intoTheRain said:
I cant imagine you've seen Avatar if you would even consider an apocalyptic wasteland over a beautiful paradise filled with naked blue women.

Obviously Pandora.

No,no, no...Not:
Pandora (Avatar)
64fr7n.jpg

I meant

PANDORA!! (Borderlands)
21v5ox.jpg

intoTheRain said:

Obviously Pandora.
Border. Lands.

The answer should remain the same, though.

IntoTheRain was joking, dummies.

I had a Batman game for the Gameboy that I seriously couldn't get past the first level of. Not because it was too hard, it would come to this point where I had defeated all the enemies in the bank, or whoever it was, and could never figure how to advance. I think you had to grapple to the next story or whatever but I never could. Do I choose... BATMAN.

KOTOR or Mass Effect.

both good,, but Mass Effect because its original and doesn't have to rely on Jedi.

Speaking of which...

LucasArts Star Wars Games, vs LucasArts Adventure Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod